Tuesday, November 08, 2005

almost here.

life is some fragile piece of shit. the most unpredictable nonsense always hafta happen at the wrong time. ugh.

now i'm in a dilemma. because of the results of my xray, my mum is so persistent when it comes to wanting me to quit soccer. she says i have this blahblahblah thing, stuff like some inflammation of the bone and the curved spine shit. what nonsense lah right! tmr is the trip down to the doctor's and i bet he will ask me to stop soccer too. thank you my lowerspine and left foot. y'all bring such joy to my life.

health issues have brought about paranoia in my life and i freaking hate it. i'm starting to imagine the pain and everything which is really scaring the shit outta me. please stop !

and because of that, i spent the whole day/night indulging in vcds after vcds. it wasnt that fun because half the time i was too busy concentrating on my posture. i cant afford to further bend the bone. haha. and yes i do know that it wont help one bit.

anyway. my mum's cousin's husband passed away on monday morning. suddenly my whatevernonsense isnt really that important anymore. rest in peace uncle, the lord will always watch over you and your family. x)

muchlove .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home